Why join wsia?
- Direct lobbying in Olympia to ensure future policy decisions and legislation represent the interests of our members and is beneficial to sungrowers
- WSIA has a seat at the table on all the industry advisory boards to the WSLCB including the Quality Assurance Advisory Group, Package & Labeling Advisory Group, Traceability Advisory Group, and Cannabis Advisory Council (meets directly with WSLCB)
- Work with county and municipal governments to ensure that land use and zoning requirements do not discourage, or place undo burden on, sungrowers
- Utilize members' knowledge and realize the tremendous marketing advantages and lower production costs created by their decision to grow under the sun
- Advancing knowledge and networking opportunities throughout our membership base to help increase available opportunities and success rates of WSIA members
- Work with private and public partners to advocate for the development of a environmentally sustainable and less energy intensive marijuana industry
- Work independently and with partners to research the environmental benefits of sungrown cannabis so we can formulate and craft press releases
This membership level is for individuals and/or non-i502 businesses. When you join as an Supporting Member for $500/year, you will receive our quarterly newsletter with information about policies and regulations relating to sungrowers and upcoming educational and networking opportunities in Washington and beyond. Joining at this level will support the sustainability of WSIA and our work!
By joining WSIA at the associate member level, at $1,000 a year, you help maintain state level representation for all sungrowers and policies and regulations beneficial to them. You also receive our quarterly newsletter email and updates on current events, providing you with analysis of industry developments and their effects on sungrowers. Additionally with membership to WSIA, you gain access to a bulk purchasing pool on equipment and supplies and pre-bid design packages specific to cannabis cultivation from all major greenhouse manufacturers. Associate members have the opportunity to vote on the WSIA board.
When you choose to become a Business level member of the Washington Sungrowers Industry Association at $2500 a year, you receive all the benefits of the associate membership including the opportunity to vote on the WSIA board. Our business members are also invited to attend WSIA hosted special events. By becoming a Business level member you can actively participate in the priorities and direction of WSIA.
By becoming a Sustaining level member of the Washington Sungrowers Industry Association at $5,000 a year, you receive all business level benefits and can be involved in all planning and directive aspects of WSIA. Our Sustaining level members are encouraged to participate in strategy calls, serve on the board, and receive weighted voting rights.
Make a Donation!
For those of you not wishing to become a full WSIA member you can easily make a one time donation for any amount via the button below. Thank you for your support!